Helios Homeopathy Ltd
Bespoke e-commerce web application.
- Maintenance and new features for bespoke e-commerce web site for Homoepathic retailer. Built using the Symfony2/3 framework, Doctrine2 with a MySQL Database and ElasticSearch. Hosted on AWS using EC2, RDS, S3, SES.
- Developed Following BDD with Behat/Selenium and PHPUnit tests.
- The Front end uses Twitter Bootstrap responsive layout, HTML5, LESS CSS and jQuery.
Responsive web site build with custom CMS.
- Journey to Self are an organisation based in Berwick-upon-Tweed, NorthNorthumberland, offering courses in first aid, and outdoor learning for schoolsand youth groups.
- I ran this project on a low budget and to a tight time schedule.
- The site includes a bespoke content management system to provide easy updates to all course information and profile details.
- I used the Symfony2 framework with Doctrine2 for this project. It uses a responsive fluid design built with HTML5 and jQuery.
Symfony2 web application with bespoke CMS
- Sole developer for findmykit.com built using Symfony2 and Doctrine2 on a LAMP stack.
- The site includes a bespoke admin system, with PDF generation and Barclays EPDQ payment gateway integration.
- I used Behaviour Driven Development for this project using Pivotal tracker and Behat for testing with Continuous Integration.
Premier Health Checks
Complete front and backend E-commerce web site solution built using Symfony2. This build was done to tight time constraints and budget.
- PayPal express checkout integration
- Twitter bootstrap 3
- AWS including: EC2, RDS, S3, SES
- Bespoke CMS
- LESS CSS